Online training course on "Connect Learning with Monitoring and Evaluation: A Strategy for Project M&E in Current COVID 19 Pandemic"
Learn from practitioners on how to develop M & E pathways that foster measurement of results and respond to current changes of M&E contexts. Broadening perspectives for innovative ways to develop tools and reporting mechanisms that help making decisions for project implementation.
Duration: 18 January - 4 February 2021
Fee: USD 400
Learning Modules and Contents
The online input will walk through techniques to approach MEL in the project management processes.
Blended online exercises and peer based interactive online activities are an integral part of the entire course.
The DEMER component will cut across the thought process. The course introduces DEMER management tools which can directly apply to development project.
Module-1: Project Cycle Management and M&E
- Project cycle management and monitoring and evaluation
- Key concepts of result-based management
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning - A new M&E framework
Module-2: Key concepts of Result-based management and MEL
- M&E Measures for Foreign Aided Projects
- Financial Perspectives in M&E
- Tools for Result-based MEL
Module-3: Research design, baseline and data collection
- Baselines and Implication to Impact Analysis
- Research Design for MEL and Approach for Data Collection
- Randomization techniques for M&E survey
Module-4: MEL and M&E reporting
- M&E Reporting
- Big data management for M&E
For more information and registration pls. visit https://extension.ait.ac.th/course/1127