Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, led by Daniel Simon (4rd left), General Manager, presented a donation of 1.12 MB proceed from the 20th World Gourmet Festival to Dr. Saisom Wongsasuluk (5th left), The Chairman Procure Incomes of The Red Cross AIDS Research Center, and announced the annual culinary event, the 21st World Gourmet Festival with a star-studded line-up of extraordinary Thailand-based chefs; Chef Gaggan Anand (3rd left) from two Michelin-starred restaurant, Gaggan Anand, Chef Inoue Manabu (3rd right) from one Michelin-starred restaurant Ginza Sushi Ichi, Chef Kawaguchi Daiki (2nd right) from Ginza Tenharu, Chef Kewalin Pitthayanukul (4th right) from Royal Osha, with more chefs from J'aime by Jean-Michel Lorain, GAA, and Pok Pok, recently at Pimarnman room, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
**The 21st World Gourmet Festival will run from 4 – 8 November 2020 at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
For more information, please visit www.WorldGourmetFestival.asia
Photo shows from left to right:
- Khun Sakson Rouypirom from Na Project talked on Urban Refugee Dinner
- Mr. Nicolas Calvert, representative for Ginza Sushi Ichi and Ginza Tenharu and the Chefs
- Chef Gaggan Anand from Gaggan Anand Restaurant
- Mr. Daniel Simon, General Manager of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Dr. Saisom Wongsasuluk, The Chairman Procure Incomes of The Red Cross AIDS Research Center
- Chef Kewalin Pitthayanukul from Royal Osha
- Chef Inoue Manabu from Ginza Sushi Ichi, Bangkok
- Chef Kawaguchi Daiki from Ginza Tenharu, Bangkok
- Ms. Marine Lorain, General Manager of J'AIME by Jean Michel Lorain