Enjoy round-the-clock online discounts of up to 90% off recommended retail prices on 20 million brand-new English books at the World's Biggest Book Sale's e-commerce website
With the Big Bad Wolf Online Book Sale having moved on from its first Sale in Thailand to successfully launch in Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan, it's now returning for the Big Bad Wolf Online Book Sale Thailand December 2020.
For the second time this year, from 9-16 December, the Big Bad Wolf Online Book Sale will be available for fans to shop at http://shopbigbadwolfbooks.com/th - with millions of books that can be ordered at the usual attractive discounts. The online customer experience has been improved since the first Thailand Online Sale, ensuring that shoppers will have worry-free experiences.
The first Big Bad Wolf Online Book Sale Thailand, in September, drew 400,000 bookworms to take advantage of the Sale's great discounts. Sales following in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and Malaysia drew more than 3 million shoppers.
The Sale, also known as the World's Biggest Book Sale, will feature twenty million brand-new English language books reduced up to 90% off recommended retail prices. Online shoppers will find hot titles, "best sellers," and genre deep dives on the home page. Once a shopper logins or signups for a free new account, she or he can browse books by genre; search by keyword(s), title, author, or ISBN; add books to her or his cart; and checkout. The books will then be shipped directly to the shopper's address.
Readers of all interests can find bestseller titles, novels, science fiction, romance, literature, graphic novels, business books, self-help, architecture books, cookbooks, and many more. The Online Sale also includes a wide collection of children's books; storybooks, activity books, board books, coloring books, picture books, and featured interactive books—all at steeply discounted prices. A recommendation section on the website will even help readers and non-readers alike choose the books that are right for them, based on their interests.
Visionary Co-Founder Jacqueline Ng says, "While we hope to one day soon resume our offline Sales, the current global situation has driven us to commit ourselves to creating the best online book buying experience for booklovers. Across the various countries we serve, we will continue to ensure affordable books are accessible to everyone. After first launching our e-commerce platform in Thailand, and after moving onto other countries, we decided to bring the Sale back to Thailand before the year's end. Thailand booklovers can benefit from improvements we've made in the meantime to the e-commerce platform. We look forward to once again bringing the joy of reading to Thailand readers at affordable prices."
Co-Founder Andrew Yap adds, "The Online Sales have performed beyond our expectations, with our success growing from one market to the next. Driven by the challenges the world currently faces, we find these Online Sales to be a fitting solution. In the future, we envision that our online and offline Sales will complement one another so that bookworms are able to shop our Sales in multiple ways - whichever experience suits them best."
Visitors to the Big Bad Wolf Online Book Sale Thailand December 2020 can keep a look out on the website's banner for current promotions and visit the terms and condition page to find out more details of the promotion.
- Scholastic Interesting Facts "Buy Any 3 For THB180" Promotion - This promotion is valid for books categorized under Scholastic Interesting Facts Category. Customers would need to select 3 books from this category to activate the promotion.
- Classic Fairy Tales "Buy Any 2 For the Price of One" Promotion - Promotion is valid for books categorized under "White Star Classic Fairy Tales". Customers would need to select 2 books to be eligible for the "Buy 2 for the price of 1" promotion. Free book applies to the book with the lowest price.
- Magical Deal Promotion - Customers can enjoy a "Buy 3 Free 2" on Augmented Reality (AR) books under the Magical Book series. Promotion is valid for books curated in the "Magical Books" Category. Customers would need to select 5 books to be eligible for the "Buy 3 Free 2" promotion. The 2 free books apply to the books with the lowest price.
- Exclusive Bundle Deals - Customers can be on the lookout for special bundles promotions on collections such as journals and notebooks, Rick Riordan Bundles, Montessori Method, Puzzles, Take A Picture Sound Book, Wipe Clean, Back to School, Adult Colouring Bundles, and Board Book. Customers can access this promotion by clicking on the Exclusive Deals' page.
- Graphic Novels and Comic Books Promotion - Visitors to the website that is interested in graphic novels or comic books can be on the lookout for selected titles with additional discounts of up to 15% off the selling price. This promotion is only applicable to books under the Graphic Novels and comic books promotion collection.
- Christmas 8 In 1 Board Game Book THB50 Discount Coupon - Customers can apply promo code XMASBOOK to get THB50 off of the Christmas 8 in 1 Board Game Book which is priced at THB300. Only 1 promo code can be applied at a time per transaction and there is no stacking of promo codes allowed.
- THB50 off Coupon Code - Coupon allows THB50 off with a minimum purchase of THB1,100 with coupon code BBWTH50. Offer is limited to the first 200 redemptions per day from 9 December - 16 December 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis. Only 1 coupon code can be applied at a time per transaction.
- 10% off Coupon Code - Coupon allows 10% off with a minimum purchase of THB2,200 with coupon code BBWTH10%. Offer is limited to the first 100 redemptions per day from 9 December - 16 December 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis. Only 1 coupon code can be applied at a time per transaction.
- Free Shipping with Minimum Purchase of THB1,500 - Customers that spends a minimum purchase of THB1,500 will be eligible for free shipping. The free shipping promotion is valid for deliveries within Thailand only.
Started in Malaysia eleven years ago, the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale has grown steadily each year; finding its place in the hearts of many. In 2016, the Book Sale started branching out to other countries. Over the past few years, the Book Sale has visited countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Myanmar, Pakistan, Thailand, Cambodia, and South Korea.
Customer service will be contactable via email. There will also be a HELP Button to assist customers by browsing through the frequently asked questions or fill in the inquiry form, which will be sent to the support team.
Shipping Fees and Custom Tariffs
Shipping fees will be according to the weight of the books. However, they are affordable! Costs of customs tariffs will be borne by Big Bad Wolf.
10-15 business days - Books will be delivered after Online Book Sale ends
Only those in Thailand will have access to the website for the Sale.
Follow the Big Bad Wolf Online Book Sale Thailand 2020 at:
About the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale
Known as the World's Biggest Book Sale, the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale specializes in providing the widest selection of books possible at the lowest possible prices. It offers brand new books at discounts as high as 50% to 90%, with the primary aim of encouraging people of all ages to discover the joys of affordable, accessible reading.
The Book Sale features a wide range of books across all genres, including fiction and non-fiction bestsellers, young adult fiction, and an extensive collection of children's books.
The Sale, the brainchild of BookXcess Co-Founders Andrew Yap and Jacqueline Ng, has been a landmark event in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia since 2009. The Sale has toured across cities in Malaysia and abroad to Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Myanmar, Pakistan, Cambodia, South Korea, and Singapore - with no plans to stop in making reading affordable for readers around the world.