Vote for your favourite apps to determine the contest winners
Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) Asia Pacific announced the top 20 finalists for AppsUP 2020, Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest, and these shortlisted apps are now open for public voting. From 21 October to 5 November, public can view and cast a vote for their favourite apps at the contest website (https://bit.ly/2T18CbK). The judges' scores weigh 80% of the final result, while the public votes accounts for the remaining 20%. The app with the most votes will also be crowned the winner in the category of 'Most Popular App'.
During the voting period, public can vote for their favourite apps to show support and may even stand a chance to win a gift. Each participant can vote up to ten times per day and limited to three votes for each app.
The AppsUP 2020 is a mobile app development contest organised by Huawei, aiming to inspire global developers to create innovative apps by using a full suite of app development tools and resources available through HMS Core. Apps submitted must be integrated with at least one HMS Core kit as a criteria to be eligible for the contest.
In APAC, prizes in cash and Huawei Cloud resources totalling US$400,000 will be given out to Top 20 winners in the "Best App", "Best Game", and "Honorable Award" categories, as well as additional bonus categories for "Most Social Impact App" and "Most Popular App" in the region.
The contest submission has ended on 8 October, and all the entries have undergone the preliminary review by a panel of judges from Huawei and regional industry experts to shortlist for the Top 20 finalists. These twenty apps were selected based on their social value, business value, user experience and innovativeness.
These 20 finalists span across multiple service categories, including mobile games, social, lifestyle, education and more to address different users' needs. The list of shortlisted apps include Bungkusit Rider, Cake Recipes, Camy, Cookbook Recipes, Cut Slice Perfect: Good cut, DinoMao – Real Claw Machine Game, Epic Cards Battle: Dragons Rising, Fave - Deal, Pay, eCard; GStep: Step Counter, Pedometer & Running Tracker; Investa Vtrade, Learn Crafts and DIY Arts; Kumu, Malaysia Calendar, Money Manager 365, Nestia, Niyay Dek-D, SPICK & SPAN, SplitNow, Stick Battle Fight: Super Heroes Warriors, and Torrac: Not Getting Along.
The AppsUP 2020 Finals Reveal will be announced on AppsUP official website by mid-November.
To find out more, visit https://bit.ly/AppsUP-APAC
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1313990/Huawei_Mobile_Services_Asia_Pacific_announced_top_20_finalists_AppsUP.jpg